Thursday, February 26, 2009

150


When I became pregnant with Owen I took 100 mg of Clomid (trigger shot, IUI, yada yada yada....). Well, much to my surprise 100 mg isn't working this time around! What the....? When I got the call the other day I was kind of shocked, I started laughing...what else was I supposed to do? This phone call was just following a conversation with my husband and MIL, which I don't quite remember, but I do remember it involved doing something I thought was irresponsible with Owen (and that's how most conversations with my MIL go). I have this "sickness" of not trusting a single soul with Owen (except of course OT....sometimes...). And the fact that I didn't ovulate on the 100 mg makes me wonder if I'm really crazy? I had some "side efffects" that made me a total crazy lady/bitch. Ugh! It's hard to know the truth.

0 comments: