Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No Touching!

Am I the only one that hates it when strangers touch their babies without asking? I'm almost at the point where I want to make a hat that says "No Touching!". When Owen was a newborn I would literally freak when someone touched him, now that he's nearly six months old I'm a bit more tolerant (don't ask me why...he's still an infant and it's the height of cold & flu season).

Maybe I'm just having a case of the 'clomid crazies'?
(...and oh yeah, here we go again!)

2 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

Cool. We're trying too. God, I hate putting it like that....

Scrumpkin said...

I think girls grow up thinking pregnancy will just happen. Pregnancy is supposed to be some romantic, magical experience. Well, um- it's not. There is nothing as unromantic as a bunch of fertility drugs, injections and artificial inseminations. What's even MORE unromantic and magical is taking a pregnancy test every month to get a negative result, and then you have the days that follow....which could be close to hell on Earth.

I'm just so thankful that I have one :o)
Ok, so good luck! Maybe we should just take a page from my mother in law and change our vibrational level? She swears this guy in her metaphysical group cured his own cancer and his wife's fibromyalgia by doing just that. HA!