Arizona hasn't had a monsoon to write home about in quite some time. Today's storm was no exception. Today's storm was reminiscent of a New England thunderstorm, and it lasted all of about ten minutes.
Clouds before the storm:
And then came the rain:
Rain, no matter how light or how long the storm, is pretty exciting stuff when you only see it a couple days a year. Never have I seen grown adults get so giddy over weather. On Thursday night I saw the biggest grump at work stand at the window like a ten year old and exclaim about the rain. I tend to join in the gawking because I love a good rain storm.
Hope your weekend is going well!
Tiramisu
-
We have a favourite restaurant in London that we go to at least once, but
usually several times each trip, depending on the length of the trip. At
the end ...
12 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment