Updates over at Lost and Found always do me in.
I will never understand why such loss occurs.
I feel beyond lucky (if you want to call it luck...) that my current pregnancy has been fairly uneventful thus far at almost 36 weeks. I sometimes think of our dead baby (I don't have a 'jelly bean' or 'snowflake' type name. I know 'dead baby' sounds morbid) and think that Owen wouldn't be here without him/her. You really never stop grieving.
I'm off to the Land of Nod, where hopefully happier thoughts will flood into my mind.
Summer of Lasts
-
We went to the beach because it was going to be the last summer to go to
that particular stretch of beach. Nature had been washing out the parking
lot, and...
19 hours ago
1 comments:
'land of nod' seems cute. and sleep always make me feel better. :)
Post a Comment