When I became pregnant with Owen I took 100 mg of Clomid (trigger shot, IUI, yada yada yada....). Well, much to my surprise 100 mg isn't working this time around! What the....? When I got the call the other day I was kind of shocked, I started laughing...what else was I supposed to do? This phone call was just following a conversation with my husband and MIL, which I don't quite remember, but I do remember it involved doing something I thought was irresponsible with Owen (and that's how most conversations with my MIL go). I have this "sickness" of not trusting a single soul with Owen (except of course OT....sometimes...). And the fact that I didn't ovulate on the 100 mg makes me wonder if I'm really crazy? I had some "side efffects" that made me a total crazy lady/bitch. Ugh! It's hard to know the truth.
Tiramisu
-
We have a favourite restaurant in London that we go to at least once, but
usually several times each trip, depending on the length of the trip. At
the end ...
12 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment