Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day Trip

When you live in Southern Arizona a "trip up North" means a trip to some other place that's not hot as hell, presumably in the northern direction.
We both had today off and decided to take a little drive to Prescott and visit Goldwater Lake.

Now, no offense to you Goldwater lake loving people, but it's not much of a lake. My guess would be that it's only a few feet deep and the fact that you can't swim in the lake is kind of weird....a lake that you can't swim in....?



Because nothing fits into nature like two soda machines....




I'd also like to point out that I've finally finished a sewing project that took me a loooong time. Here is my bird skirt:


And here he is:


It was a cool, breezy 95 degrees (which honestly was quite refreshing seeing as it's been about 115 here every day for the past 4 years of my life). After about 15 minutes and a little ditty with a composting toilet we (or rather, I) decided it was time to go.

Exciting times, Internet.

0 comments: