Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wah! My Ovaries Hurt.

At least, I think they do...can ovaries hurt? I'm going to blame this one on the Clomid.

I'm watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on Discovery Health. This show is great! I am sitting on the sofa with Owen saying screaming SHUT UP! over and over. Hahaha...these reenactments CRACK ME UP!

Oh, and it's St.Patrick's Day! My ovaries hurt so I really didn't do much. No...I'm kidding, I'm just not in the mood for any sort of potato, cabbage or beef. I made some kalamata olive bread, yum! I guess I could have made soda bread....yeah, NO. I feel like I should have done something. My husband's heritage is Irish/Scottish, mine is Hungarian/English. We are both pretty Americanized, but I feel that as Owen gets older it is so important to create family traditions. That's something I'll have to work on. He's still under one year old so I think I've got a small bit of time. It's on for next year....

Owen keeps saying "dadadadadadadadadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaada". I'm so happy to see these milestones but WHY can't it be "mama"? Damn.

0 comments: